[Hellsgate] volunteer (preferrably someone new) for CJ's class

Robert West rwest15 at hot.rr.com
Wed Aug 10 18:25:17 PDT 2011

Populace of the Stronghold,

                I beg your forgiveness for I forgot to get this posted with
all that we are doing for the event.  CJ is in need of a volunteer
(preferably someone new or in need of a tunic).  CJ will need said volunteer
to bring a dress shirt to the PIP tomorrow night.  I will provide the
material for CJ to make this happen.  He will be doing prep work prior to
Saturday for his class.  Please let me know.

Thanks

Robert Westrynneman