[Hellsgate] total chaos/keys

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 03:20:09 PDT 2011

Sending "keys come home" thoughts your way, hon.  Good luck!

Hlelene

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 11:05 PM, HerrDetlef <herrdetlef at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to give the group a heads-up in case I'm not able to make to site
> tomorrow. I've misplaced my truck keys. I can probably arrange another way
> to get to the site, but until I locate those keys, that's all that's going
> to be on my mind.
>
> I'm hoping that I left them at Hobby Lobby, and that I can retrieve them
> tomorrow. I've looked everywhere in my house, in my parents' house, and in
> my mom's Explorer. No luck so far. That set has keys to my house and my
> parents' house, as well as a remote entry, silencer, and key to my truck,
> and all my school keys.
>
> If I can find them in time, I'll be down tomorrow. Cross your collective
> fingers for me.
>
> Detlef von Marburg
>
> --
> Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
> þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
> hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
> Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
> monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
> egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
> feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
> weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
> oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
> ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
> gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!

"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series
of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert Gates, Secretary
of Defense.