[Hellsgate] Winter Crown Bid?

Sean Hertzberg colsith at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 11:26:03 PDT 2011

I will also point out that last winter Crown was held at Castleton by Bryn
Gwlad.  Putting a bid together may or may not be a bad idea...but the
likelihood of getting Crown at the same site or same very close location two
rotations in a row is fairly low.  Especially if the group putting the bid
in have just done Queens 3 months earlier.  (hopefully ~grin~)

Avery

INCOMMODUS SENTENTIA