[Hellsgate] Hotter than Hellsgate

Robert West rwest15 at hot.rr.com
Mon Aug 8 22:24:44 PDT 2011

Lord Eric,

     What time did you have in mind?  Aubeline may be busy finishing things
up here but I could meet up with you two and guide you out to the site and
we can get the layout in mind.  Also, if you have your list field items
ready we could pick them up on either Thursday or Friday and carry them out
so you don't have to put excessive strain on your body with the concrete
buckets.

Robert Westrynneman