[Hellsgate] Hotter than Hellsgate

dramascout at yahoo.com dramascout at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 12:55:39 PDT 2011

Thank you thank you it was a GREAT day! My first turny I ever entered. I know I did MUCH better then I thought I would have. Heck it took most people 2 or 3 swings to kill me and from the level of people who were there I call that a feat. I learned A LOT and I think we sooo need to head to bg so we can all build on the knowledge we gained yesterday.

Lucas
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T