[Hellsgate] Rapier loaner equipment

dramascout at yahoo.com dramascout at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 06:29:29 PDT 2011

I second that. I have had to step back due to recent events (ok more long term now) but I still try and do when and what I can. Even if I can't make every fighter practice or every event do what you can when you can. We are here and forgiving.

Lucas (just plain lucas or the schleper)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T