[Hellsgate] Rapier loaner equipment

Keyna keyna at hot.rr.com
Wed Aug 24 17:28:51 PDT 2011

Adrian has a person that has already made rapier gear. He needs to get
to there house in ennis and look at all the armor and weapons he has.
Yes there is a major communication issue in the group. I have said this
several times. Populas should only be the place where these things are
assigned to people and stay with the person who has been accepted. or if
there is changes call a meeting like timor did before. Nothing should be
finallized at fighter practice/socal unless the seneschal or steward
asks for one then. This is why there is communication problems in the
group.  And  if you can't remember who is doing what write it down. and
post minutes to the web site every month after populas that also helps.
This is my answer to the question about communication problem.
Keyna