[Hellsgate] Populace next week

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 04:28:47 PST 2011

Unto our honorable populace

It is time for populace again. We will be meeting at 8pm at the Killeen comunity center. I would like to thank Eric (mka Ron) for locating and doing the leg work on getting us this free room.

I would also like to put together a list of all the local members of our group. If you would be kind enough to send me your full SCA and mundane name I would greatly appreciate it.

In Service
Timur

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis