[Hellsgate] Two days till Yule

Elayne Hoover mariecalledgia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:21:12 PST 2011

Greetings from your Yule Revel steward!

I hope you all have your period and SCA traditional games ready to bring
with you!  Boules, Chess, Card Games, Tablero - bring them all!!
Anyone who owns a period game and wants to teach a class on playing that
game should definitely bring it to the event.

I still need volunteers!!!  Feast will be potluck and sideboard.  Instead
of a formal sit-down feast, we will display food out on tables and we can
just snack and dine as we feel like it.  I need at least one, but hopefully
two people to be in charge of refrigerating, re-warming, and staging the
food.

Yule is a time for us all to gather together, relax, and hang out with our
friends.  I'm so looking forward to spending the day with my Bryn Gwlad and
Hell's Gate family!

Marie

P.S.  Don't forget that this year we pay our taxes with a toy-donation for
Brown Santa.

--
Lady Marie de Girau