[Hellsgate] Bryn Gwlad Fighters Practices / PiP is still a GO for tonight

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:33:06 PST 2011

Greetings Bryn Gwlad and our Hellsgate Cousins!

Even though the weather is a bit sloppy, we are still having our Tuesday
night fighters practice / PiP beginning at 7 pm and concluding at 10 pm, at
our usual location in Patterson Park (for directions, see link:
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/whereweare.php  ).

Also, the Yule Revel steward will be out tonight with the lost and found
from last weekends event.  If you lost it, she may have it.

See you all there!

In Service to the Barony and the Coronet,

Ld. Alfred Huddlestone, Seneschal
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
"In Service there is Honor!"