[Hellsgate] On Crusade!

Joe Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Fri Dec 9 08:40:22 PST 2011

To m'lord Cataldo Querini, does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings, and wish
you a safe journey to the lands of the Crusades.  There is my lord a group
in the area of Kuwait/Iraq and it falls under the Throne of Drachenwald.
The person to contact to about their activities and location near you is
listed below this missive. Hopefully this will help you during your time
away in the foreign lands of the Saracen.  Please let your lady know that
she may contiue to work with us here in Hellsgate, and that she does not
need to be a stranger while you are away.           I hope this has helped
you. If there is anything else that I or my Lady may help you and yours
with, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will do what we can.

I remain in Service,
Lord Eric Bentbow
Mka E Joe Simmons

Kuwait and Iraq