[Hellsgate] Yule Revel thank you!

Phelim and Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 18:08:25 PST 2011

First, we would like to say thank you to Her Majesty Amelot for gracing our Yule Revel with your presence.  Your brought beauty and grace to our event.

Thank you Marie for stewarding the first combined Hellsgate and Bryn Gwlad Yule Revel.  The games were fun, the time set aside for doing a project was successful, the fact that you took on any changes with a smile was fantastic.  Thank you!!!

Avery, again you found yourself in the kitchen and we were all well fed.  The roast beef and ham were delicious.  In addition, thank you to all the individuals who brought food to share.  What a superb spread!

Francisca, the gift exchange was a lot of fun.  It was great to know who had given the gift that was opened.  What a nice twist!

Goldweard, thank you very much for organizing the largess competition.  We definitely should give this another chance with more lead time for next time.  Those who donated largess to this competition, we can't thank you enough!

Ceallach, Alicia, Alfred, and Kate.  You worked all day long!  Ceallach, you did a fantastic job making certain everybody received their appropriate lands. Alicia, thank your scribing the deeds for another year.  Alfred and Kate, thank you both for the new maps and helping get everybody settled into their new plots.

Anne of Barrington and all those who helped paint new banners for our champions.  They look fantastic!

Laszlo, we truly appreciate you stepping up at the last minute as our herald.  You made our court fun and memorable.

We also want to say congratulations to everybody who received awards in our court on Saturday.  They are:
Michael of Hellsgate - Dragon's Egg
Sarah of Hellsgate - Dragon's Egg
Diane Mallet - Martlet
Martin Malone - Martlet
Jovianus Skleros - Muse
Maelgwyn Dda - Muse

Thank you to all who attended Yule Revel and took a moment out of the busy holiday season to celebrate.  We truly enjoyed the time spent with everyone.

May your holiday season be filled with happiness and cheer,

Phelim and Myfanwy
Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lord and Lady of Hellsgate