[Hellsgate] Leather Workers Guild Local 484 rides again!

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:23:03 PST 2011

After a hiatus caused by the massive eventing mayhem of last month the
noble #484 has recouperated, regrouped, and celebrated our art this
evening!

The 484 was in GLORIOUS form tonight. 6 members swore in and we now
have a plan set to vanquish all other guilds in Bryn Gwlad for the
upcoming baronial competition. Without disclosing too much, there will
be added classes, more meeting opportunities, and a YouTube channel
dedicated to learning about period leather work.

The #484 will be conducting taste testing AND the official Leather
Identification Test at Candlemas, as well as a class on stitch
techniques.

Johanna is scheduled to do the January meeting educational moment:
Period GLOVES! Should be a hoot- if you've ever wanted to know more
about glovemaking, be sure and make it to our next meeting!