[Hellsgate] auction results and thank yous

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 08:12:04 PST 2011

I am happy to report the auction was a wonderful success! We raised $653.00 and
about $20.00 more coming in.

Jo your items went over so well with many compliments. You were great to step in
an donate so much of your time and money! Thank you just doesn't seem enough.
Ken your box was amazing and I can't wait to see your second one.
Daria the fabric did find a new home and they were pleased to get it.
Liam thanks for putting in the writing slant the dove tailing awesome.
Rod(where ever you are) thanks for the shield blank it was a hit.
Dawn the stick of rattan made sitting behind the table fun to see people bidding
in it and upset when some one out bid them
Gweneth your jewelry was amazing and everyone who won it was smiling as they
walked away
Andy your circlets went over well and sadly I didn't win on!
Johney your giving spirit in this group is refreshing thanks for all the item
you donates
Brandu your plate was beautiful and went to a man who really wanted it
Keyna and Adrianna the spear was great! But it worries me who won it ;)
Barney your wallet was a work of art! Thanks for making and donating it
Helene I know since John as been home your life is crazy but thank for the
silverware rolls. I have to tell you many people open them and looked at them
because they wanted to make their own. Thanks for inspiring people
Robert I can only say you 'Timurs balls' keep us laughing all day.
I hope I didn't leave anyone out but if I did please forgive me and let me know
and I will correct it!

Although the the King and Queen and the Prince and Princess are not on this list
a big thank you goes out to them for their support. They both bid and won on
several items.

Hellsgate has many active and giving members and support through out the Kingdom
and I am glad I am apart of the Stronghold.

Mel