[Hellsgate] A Call For Help

Magdalena "Dena" Cortez pancua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 13:17:39 PST 2011

So my apartment completely flooded this afternoon. As a result, I'm having
to empty it in order for them to get to the walls, carpet and padding.

As luck would have it, they have a slightly larger apartment open and ready
for move in that I love. The apartment complex is going to waive all
transfer and move fees in order to make everyone's lives that much easier.

So now I need to move EVERYTHING out from the old apartment and into the new
apartment. The good news is that both apartments are on the first floor. The
bad news is I pretty much need to get this done ASAP. That is where I am
needing the help.

It's going to be all about grab and dump. I'll organize it all when I get
back from Gulf Wars. I don't have money pay for much but I can promise to
have at least water on hannd.

I live at the Camden Ridgecrest apts, 3101 Wells Branch Pkwy #1318 corner of
Mopac and Wells Branch.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to call me at 512-585-4172.

Thanks.