[Hellsgate] Welcome Back BBQ for Coenred

Daria Riley daria at hellsgate-sca.org
Tue Feb 22 04:48:14 PST 2011

Next week we will be welcoming Coenred back to Hellsgate!

Time for a BBQ! Come one come all March 5th - starting at noon(ish)

We will have chicken, burgers and dogs for the grill - just bring a side to
share and your personal drinks.

Wanna beat him with a stick? It seems Coenred has not been able to play much
with work drama and would love to hit something =)

Hope to see many of you there to give him a big Welcome Back! (best way to
say it is with rattan)

Plenty of space if you want to play rapier as well.

Please RSVP so I know how much meat to get.

Crash Space Available

We have cats and chickens as a heads up to those with allergies (sunroom is
cat free & there is a bathroom out there as well)

Daria

8 Woodland Trail

Belton, TX 76513

Baroness Daria Riley