[Hellsgate] [Bryn-gwlad] A Call For Help

Magdalena "Dena" Cortez pancua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 14:28:10 PST 2011

We have started already as they are coming to rip out drywall tomorrow snd I
have to work.

My phone is dying so please call Uther at 965-1356.
On Feb 28, 2011 4:05 PM, "Stefan li Rous" <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>
wrote:
> Dena,
>
> When are you planning on doing this?
>
> Since I am currently unemployed my time is somewhat available currently.
>
> Stefan
> stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
> 512-949-9745 (cell)
>
> On Feb 28, 2011, at 3:17 PM, Magdalena Dena Cortez wrote:
>
>> So my apartment completely flooded this afternoon. As a result, I'm
having to empty it in order for them to get to the walls, carpet and
padding.

>> As luck would have it, they have a slightly larger apartment open and
ready for move in that I love. The apartment complex is going to waive all
transfer and move fees in order to make everyone's lives that much easier.

>> So now I need to move EVERYTHING out from the old apartment and into the
new apartment. The good news is that both apartments are on the first floor.
The bad news is I pretty much need to get this done ASAP. That is where I am
needing the help.

>> It's going to be all about grab and dump. I'll organize it all when I get
back from Gulf Wars. I don't have money pay for much but I can promise to
have at least water on hannd.