[Hellsgate] SNOW DAY! Is everyone ok out there ?

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 05:04:12 PST 2011

Let us know what you need after the cleanup.  I'm sure if we all pull
together we can help each other out.

Helene

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 6:53 AM, carla thibeault <sunandshadow at live.com>wrote:

> We had a water line in our bathroom break we had 2in of water through out
> the whole house even out to the garage.  Luckly military housing fixed it
> fast now comes the clean up lots of stuff ruined.
>
> Caitlyn MacBain
>
> Sent from my MOTOBLUR™ smartphone on AT&T

"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series
of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert Gates, Secretary
of Defense.