[Hellsgate] Land at Gulf Wars

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 10:25:37 PST 2011

Greetings to the Lists,

I wanted to let everyone know that I am handling the Southern Regional Lands
at Gulf Wars this year...  Which, in turn, means that I am also handling the
land for both the Barony and the Stronghold.  So, without further ado, I
will let you know what I need from you and I will then leave you be, for a
week.

Information needed for pre-registered folks:
SCA Name:
Mundane Name:
Confirmation Number:
Tent Size :
Ropes or No Ropes (this will add 3' to your overall measurement):
Whom are you camping with within' the Barony:
Who's meal plan you're on (if any):

For those folks in the Stronghold, please make note that you are
Hellsgaters.  I want to make sure that I am able to track our numbers also.

One last thing...  Who all is setting up food plans/Kitchens for the week?

In Insane, Humble Service I Remain,

Centurion Liam Gordon

-
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?