[Hellsgate] an invitation to archery

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 14:26:51 PST 2011

After consulting with the archery marshal of Bryn gwlad I would like to invite anyone interested to join us at any of our Sunday archery practices.

It was brought to my attention that there is an interest in archery but you do not have a marshal or loaner equipment. We can help with this problem since we have loaner equipment for our practices which we are willing to make available. Our normal practices are Sundays 2-4 pm. Considering the time involved in getting here, I am more than willing to start early if you have people coming down for practice. Just let me know and I can arrange to meet you and start the practice at noon.

Since I do not have a truck to transport the equipment, getting up to you is a little more difficult but I am trying to get people together who may be able to come up on a Saturday afternoon. I was told that you have a location that will work for archery. Please let me know if there is any interest and feel free to contact me off list anytime.

Dante aka Patrick