[Hellsgate] We're coming up to visit!

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 22:22:36 PST 2011

Dearest Hellsgatekeepers-

We are hosting a guest, Don John from the Kingdom of the East, and he has
requested that we show him some authentic Texas BBQ.  We think Schoepfs is
the best in Texas so tomorrow night at 7p.m. we're going to break bread
there.  We were hoping that some of our favorite Ansteorrans- and Mistress
Melisenda- would join us to add a little local color to the experience.

We miss you.  I'm pretty sure Eirick can't make it but it would be nice to
send him a rib and a card and maybe even a prayer from whoever can come.  In
case you're completely BBQ illiterate or a vegan or something, Schoepfs is
in Belton right off of IH 35.

Yours,

Ritter Dieterich and Signora Honorata Sabina Taddea Bonnadonna  (Just Casey
and Cherie for tomorrow, though)