[Hellsgate] Craft Night is BACK!

Daria Riley daria at brokenspit.com
Tue Jan 4 05:35:02 PST 2011

With the holidays over and Crown fast approaching, Craft Night is BACK!

Tonight there is Ceramics (slip casting/glazing) I have plates and various
other items you can glaze (feast gear)

There is a sewing area set up with sewing machine & serger (currently has
white thread, I'm out of Black) Plenty of space to spread projects out.

There is mead, wine, and beer to sample (HELENA!!!! Guess what pink labeled
bubbly stuff I have)

An I am toying with the idea of putting up some Mead tonight, happy to teach
as I cook if you want learn the process.

If you are unable to attend, fear not - we can do it again next week =)

Happy Crafting,

Daria

Baroness Daria Riley

Web Minister ~ Stronghold of Hellsgate