[Hellsgate] Social

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 11:16:34 PST 2011

It is so cold today I don't believe anyone will venture out of their warm homes
tonight to gather in the park and I don't blame you as I will be in my toasty
little house enjoying the warmth. If we see a warming trend to above artic level
maybe next week we will  be able to meet. We will call that as it gets closer.

The Ruiz family will not be at crown this weekend. Robert has to work and my
Sarah is on a relay for life team and has pledged to raise $100.00. So this
weekend her and I will be baking large sugar cookies to sell Monday at
my school. If you are interested in preordering cookies to help her out you can
contact me. The cookies are delicious as Timur!!!

Mel