[Hellsgate] Linen on Sale

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 05:18:47 PST 2011

Daria,

You willing to split a bolt?  :-)

And I might totally be interested in saving some shipping costs.  :-D

Helene

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 6:21 AM, Daria Riley <daria at brokenspit.com> wrote:

> Good Morning
>
> The nice 3/5 oz linen I usually use is on sale at Fabric-Store.com for
> $5.99
> yard. Not all the colors but a lot of them.
>

> I am going to order some, does anyone want to share my order and save on
> some shipping? I was thinking at some point to get a bolt of the white. By
> the bolt it's $4.95 a yard

> Baroness Daria Riley
>
> Web Minister ~ Stronghold of Hellsgate
>
> http://www.hellsgate-sca.org
>
> Broken Spit Tavern
>
> http://www.brokenspit.com

 "Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series
of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert Gates, Secretary
of Defense.