[Hellsgate] silent auction

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 08:07:09 PST 2011

I wanted to say thanks to Grim who brought out his wooden box he built for the
auction.  Thank you Thank you for giving up your time to make and donate a
wonderful item. Also a big thank you to Jo who brought out two boxes full of
items for the auction. She has stepped into our group and has been a
great asset. Thanks Jo!

With as much wonderful things that we have for the auction I am hoping to make
enough money to fix a set of loaner gear and to purchase what we need to
complete a set of light gear.

I will not be at fighter practice this week as I and Timur will be going to
Winter Kingdom in Oklahoma. So bring all the donations to Candlemas Saturday
morning.
Any questions let me know.

Mel