[Hellsgate] an invitation to archery

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 18:23:54 PST 2011

I'm interested in combat archery, too.  Hmmmmmm...maybe we'll have to
get a group together.

I've got a crossbow (that needs a new string), and armor.

Helene

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 7:52 PM, Jennifer Hartlove <jmhartlove at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am very interested in target archery, but do not have my own equipment, nor
> desire to drive the Bryn Gwlad alone for practices.

"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant
series of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert
Gates, Secretary of Defense.