[Hellsgate] happy July 2nd (Belton Demo)

Kat Owens gatodelfuego at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 17:10:28 PDT 2011

Hello all,
Happy July 2nd. We are almost there. Lots pf information here so
buckle you seatbelts and enjoy the ride.
Parade:
1. We need staples and staple guns. We have used all of our staples
and our staple gun is electric so will do us no good for putting the
flowers on the float (no power at parade line-up)
2. We will be at float line-up at 7:30 am for finishing touches on the
float (tissue paper flowers don't do well at regular driving speeds)
3. If you are going to be in the parade. We must be lined up and ready
to roll by 9:30. Please be on time and early is better.
4. Location and information. We will be lining up on Mary Hardin
Baylor. To get to us take I190 exit Loop 121 go north go thru 2
stoplights not counting the ones at the highway. Turn left before the
overpass. (If you hit Sparta rd you have gone to far)information to
get in line up
group: SCA Stronghold of Hellsgate
contact: Katie Owens-Raper
location #: 201
you will need this information please write it down.
Demo:
The demo starts at 11am and goes to 4pm please try to stay for all of
it. I know it will be hot but we will be providing lots of drinks for
everyone not just the fighters. We will also be providing a place for
food. Barney and I will be bring about 60 lbs of BBQed brisket to get.
If you would like to add anything to the table please do so we still
need. Burger buns, side dishes, sweets, plates, forks, napkins. Mel
and Timur will be bringing tea and lemonade. Annabella will be bring
pickles and onions. I think Annabella,Barney and maybe Mel are making
cupcakes and or cookies.
We will need help setting up due to the fact that we will be in 2
locations that morning parade and demo
please find myself or Annabella at parade site and Mel at the Demo site.
Parade site is Mary Hardin Baylor site number 201
Demo site Yettie Polk Park 101 S. Davis Park Belton Texas 76513.
Times again
Parade starts at 10am we must be set and ready to roll at 9:30 am. We
will be doing final touches to the float on site starting at 7:30 am.
Please try to arrive no later than 9am.
Demo starts at 11am and goes to 4pm. Please allow enough time for
yourself to find parking and set up I will double check with Mel but
let's shoot for set up that morning to start at 8am.

If you have any questions please email or call me at
gatodelfuego at gmail.com or 801-831-1710
Thank you all for your time
Lady Katla Spearinviter