[Hellsgate] 4th of July

Tracie i_m_2_jaded at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 16:04:52 PDT 2011

Kat, would it be possible to ride on the float (dark blue skirt)? I have issues with my lower back and walking is really out of the question due to nerve problems (legs go numb). Please give me a call (245-258-3477) in regards to this and also let me know what we are lacking so I can buy a few things.

Tracie (almost brand new member)