[Hellsgate] Parade/Demo

Kat Owens gatodelfuego at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 22:21:04 PDT 2011

Thank you all so very much for coming out in the insane heat to make tha SCA
look wonderful. We all worked very hard and it paid off. I will try to name
name but the list is long, Hellsgate was very blessed with the show of
support from surrounding groups. So here we go. Thank you to Wizzy, Brandu,
Polly, Shannie, and the gentalman from Emerald Keep Charlie (I think) who
were at the Demo site at 6am.  Meme, Barney, Debra, Shannie, Hellen
(Barney's sister) Wizzie, Shannie, the 2 that joined us from Ravensfort,
what seemed like all of Emerald Keep, several from BG and so many other who
braved the heat deced the float out and walked or rode in the parade.
At the demo thank you to Mel for heading us set up, thank you to Wizzie,
Timur, the awsome O-possum Johanna, Dawn and Robert Sir Kif (spelling?) And
all the other artisan and demo displays.  Thank you to Jen and Ryan for
helping in the info booth and filling in the gaps.
Thank you to my fighters heavies and lights. All you guys and gals were
amazing.
I can thank people all day and this email would be a mile long because of
the amazing show of support for this parade and demo.
You guys all rock when my brain returns to normal and not the stressed
overheated and amazed brain of today I will remember more name and give word
fame.
Lastly for my first thank you email. Again thank you all so very much. You
all helped so very much. Iwill See those that will be at populace on
Wednesday.
Have a great night, a wonder and Safe July 4th.
In your Service
Lady Katla Spearinviter the slightly melted