[Hellsgate] Question for the group

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 06:43:24 PDT 2011

Good morning to the list...

Got a quick question for folks...  Would there be any interest in putting in
a big for Winter Crown?  It's set for the Southern/Coastal regions.  I hear
that Ffynnon Gath is thinking about setting up a bid.

What do y'all think?  We have until September to put the bid in.  We can
talk about it more in person at next Populace and/or at fighter practice.
I'm just trying to get a gauge for interest.

Thanks,

Liam

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?