[Hellsgate] Leather Workers #484 Guild Meetup This Thursday

Jason B semfreak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:40:25 PDT 2011

Hello great people of Hellsgate!

This week marks the Third Thursday of the month and so we will be holding
theLeather Workers Guild #484 meet up!

We will be meeting at the usual location in Northern Bryn Gwlad at 1900 S.
West Dr., Leander Tx
78641<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1900+S.+West+Dr.,+Leander+Tx+78641&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&gl=us&z=16>
Thank you Casey and Cherie Weed for all that you do to host this for us.
We will start at 7:00 and it ends at 9:00 but many can and will stay till
10:00

Please show your support for working with leather and come out and spend
time with us, we would love to have you.
Bring what you have to work on.  ( *It is not required that you have any
tools or leather to join in, so come have fun!*)

   - We will be discussing a few things like access to tandy Leather's Elite
   Club access.
   - leather dyeing & leather staining techniques
   - Current personal project
   - upcoming group projects

If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me.

I look forward to seeing you there.
-William
512-630-4498
semfreak at gmail.com

*** LWG #484 also Meets at 7:00 PM on the 3nd Thursday of each month in
Northern Bryn Gwlad at 1900 S. West Dr., Leander Tx 78641 ***