[Hellsgate] group discusion needed

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Sun Jul 24 07:40:49 PDT 2011

Alfred has already said we can do our discussion and then the drill and
meeting can happen. We've already cancelled practice once, and I don't think
they want to cancel again. There's some important Baronial Guard issues to
discuss too. This way no one has to pick which meeting to be at and anyone
that wants to see what the Baronial Guard is about can.

Eirik