[Hellsgate] Several pounds of fiber for free

dawn dawnwest at hot.rr.com
Mon Jul 25 14:11:58 PDT 2011

Greetings to the list,

Robert and I are preping our home for new flooring.  Thus we have accessed
my old stores from Aubelin's Spindidley and will be giving away almost a
hundred pounds of unprocessed and left over fibers from the store.   I will
have this fiber available to take tonight if anyone would like to come get
some.  What is left after tonight, I will start taking the balance to PIP at
Bryn Gwald for the taking.  This fiber is mostly raw Ramboulette, Romney,
Border Leicester with a bunch of left overs to include, Camel down, Buffalo
Down, linen, Scottish Blackface, Icelandic, and tons of others.  This fiber
is fiber I did not get around to picking, carding, ect or was left over from
a color or project I did not use.

Steph (our Johanna) will be here this eve to pick some up.  If more of you
are interested in getting some of this you might consider a carpool as I
realize we are bit out of the way for most of you.   Our address is 176
Coyote Circle, Kempner Texas.  Please call Robert's cell 254-423-0293 if you
need assistance in getting here.  Directions to our location:

From Killeen, head west on 190 through Copperas Cove. When you see the Dairy
Queen on the left hand side and you are at an intersection that has stop
lights you will be leaving Coppperas Cove. Continue on 190 headed towards
Lampassas (west) The next stop light you will come to you will a huge sign
on the left hand side that says "Wells Ranch". This intersection you can
only take a left or continue on 190. This is 2657. Take a left here and
continue on 2657. You will pass a church on the right hand side and cemetery
as well as several white fenced horse ranchettes. You will pass
Christianson's" mini mart on the right hand side. Next you will see a little
church (Oak Hills Baptist Church) on the left hand side. This is Boys Ranch
Rd, although the street sign says 4931. Take a left here. Follow 4931, you
will pass the VFW, then a handful of pastures and 3 homes on the left hand
side. You will see "Well's Ranch" at the next left available. The street is
called "Wells Dr". Take a right here. Go up Wells Dr. To your first right
(Homestead Dr.). Take this right onto HOmestead and proceed to your first
left (Coyote Circle). Our home is the red bricked, white porched home at the
top of the hill in the Culdesac on Coyote Circle. You will see rose bushes
in front of the porch that bloom red, my white Pontiac Crossfire and Robert
s Ford F150 in the driveway. If you have any problems on your route here,
please call Robert's cell 254-423-0293 as I have my phone charging and his
will be with us as we are working on the house pulling out carpet in prep
for new flooring.

We are now home for the day and will be working on the house till late
tonight, so feel free to come on by!  Feel free to invite others who may
also desire to use this fiber.   I simply do not have the room to store all
this with the upcoming home improvements upon us.

In Joyful Service and Maddening Cleanup!
Aubeline
(Dawn West)