[Hellsgate] 4th of July

Kat Owens gatodelfuego at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 16:09:04 PDT 2011

I tried to call you it wont go thru. My number is 801-831-1710. There will
be a spot on the float for you. Call me and we can go over what is still
needed

On Jul 3, 2011 6:04 PM, "Tracie" <i_m_2_jaded at yahoo.com> wrote:

Kat, would it be possible to ride on the float (dark blue skirt)? I have
issues with my lower back and walking is really out of the question due to
nerve problems (legs go numb). Please give me a call (245-258-3477) in
regards to this and also let me know what we are lacking so I can buy a few
things.

Tracie (almost brand new member)

From: Kat Owens <gatodelfuego at gmail.com>
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org...

Hello Everyone,
with the 4th of July only days away I have a few reminderes.
We still need burger bu...