[Hellsgate] a funny for your entertainment

Kat Owens gatodelfuego at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 18:40:23 PDT 2011

Well hell and to think baking can kill you. And Barney gives me hell about
not baking. Wonder if he's trying to off me. Note to self bake with water
wings on

On Jul 17, 2011 8:36 PM, "Ruiz" <ruizhorde at yahoo.com> wrote:

I was reading an article on Tudor deaths and this one hit home, me being a
baker
and all!!

5. Imagine an episode of Casualty. How could baking a loaf lead to a fatal
accident? There's not even a gas oven or an electric gadget to worry about,
because neither had been invented.
Elizabeth Bennet, spinster, was baking bread at the house of Matilda Nanfan,
widow, at Birtsmorton, Worcestershire, on 29 January 1558. She went to the
moat
to collect cabbage leaves to put under the loaves she was baking. The fence
broke and she fell into the moat and drowned.