[Hellsgate] group discusion needed

Robert West rwest15 at hot.rr.com
Sun Jul 24 05:25:24 PDT 2011

Due to unforeseen circumstances of the last eve, Aubeline and I have yet to
rest our weary heads.  We must forgo the venture out for the meeting but
send our positive support for the endeavor.  Should the bid be accepted we
will do what we can to support the event where ever the openings may need to
be filled.

Yours in Service

Robert Westrynneman and Aubeline d' Alexandre