[Hellsgate] group discusion needed

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 07:23:26 PDT 2011

Eirik,

It is my thoughts that since the Majority of the Stronghold members are not
Baronial Guard members, that Timur picked the What-A-Burger because it was
inside and there is food and drink.  Oh, and being inside, there is A/C...

If need be, we can talk to Alfred and have the Guard meeting cancelled due
to the conflict.  I think this outwieghs drill and ceremony at this time...

Liam

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Ron <eirik at hot.rr.com> wrote:

> Since there is going to be a Baronial Guard meeting and drill at the park
> at
> 2:00 pm, why don't we all just meet there?
>
> Eirik

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?