[Hellsgate] populace

Jennifer Knotts tazzy at hot.rr.com
Wed Jun 1 08:13:38 PDT 2011

today is also keyna`s birthday as well
gwenhwyvar

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruiz
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 7:26 PM
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate
Subject: [Hellsgate] populace

As you know tomorrow is populace and we will enjoy the meeting in air
condition
comfort however this comfort cost us every month. I enjoy not meeting in the
heat or the cold so to help defray the cost I am bringing a cookie jar full
of
homemade chocolate chip cookies and for a couple of dollars I will throw
your
name into a hat and at the end of the meeting I will draw and who ever is
the
lucky person takes home the cookie jar and the homemade cookies. It would be
great to pay for the next two months with out dipping into the groups
coffers.

I made a batch for the family tonight and I have it on good authority they
are
delicious.

Mel

-----