[Hellsgate] Meat - ordering the cuts in about an hour

Asgard Farms daria at asgardfarms.com
Mon Jun 6 09:41:37 PDT 2011

Anyone else?

---------------------------

My meat guy called and I have an additional 200lbs available at $3 a pound

Cut as you like it, the choices are:

Steaks: (tell me how think you want them)

Round

Ribeye

Sirloin

90/10 Hamburger

Soup bone

Roasts:

Rump

Brisket

Arm Roast

Ribs - about 3 in long with about 1in + meat on each side of bone

Let me know the lbs of each that you want - will be picking up Friday, so
cash or check at PiP this Tuesday would be AWSOME!

Delivery next Tuesday. Let me know if you want it fresh or frozen

Daria Riley

http://www.asgardfarms.com

http://www.backyardvikings.org

"My pets make my breakfast

All the cool people will be at the Salado Demo. Are you cool?

http://www.hellsgate-sca.org/events/salado