[Hellsgate] OT Simon Pegg in Austin

Caitlyn Porterfield dragonphlame at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 17:23:57 PDT 2011

Hello everyone!

I just thought that I would share a bit of exciting news! Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Scotty in Star Trek) has just released a biography as of today. If you purchase your copy at Bookpeople off 6th and Lamar or at www.bookpeople.com, you can get a wristband to your copy signed on Wednesday 6/15 starting at 7 pm.

Simon will only be in 3 cities in the US so this is a great opportunity!!

You can also purchase over the phone at 512-472-5050.

Much love,

~Caitlyn