[Hellsgate] Yule Celebration - December 17th

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:14:09 PDT 2011

Greetings Populace of Hellsgate!

I wanted to let you know that since we looking to be "joining forces" for
the Yule Celebration event, that there is nothing keeping any one of you
from placing a bid to steward this years event.

The hall in Georgetown is already reserved.

The feast is potluck (their Excellencies provide the meat).  Site is wet in
period containers.

There are games and gift exchanges for children and adults and good time to
be had by all.

The site "fee" is canned good donations to the local food bank(s).

Since this is a local "off calendar" event, there are no Blackstar ads to
worry about, no Gate to staff, no Waivers to worry about - just a fun time
for everyone.

If you are interested in placing a bid, email me for more particulars at:
bg.seneschal at gmail.com.

Event bid is due by the July Bryn Gwlad business meeting (07-11-11).  Check
the Bryn Gwlad website for directions.

Ever in Service,
Ld. Alfred Huddlestone
Seneschal - Bryn Gwlad