[Hellsgate] thursday night

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 18:14:24 PDT 2011

Thursday, right? Surely I can show up for that!

Detlef v M.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 8:04 PM, Robert Ruiz <timurborte at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Look for the swiming pool we will be east of it.
>
>  “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“
>
>  Aristotle Onassis
>

> On Jun 6, 2011, at 7:07 PM, Stephanie Kohan <smkohan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've not been to Carl Levin Park before, is there a landmark to look for
> (e.g. gazebo at the previous location)? One of my coworkers is interested
> in
> coming out this Thursday and learning more about the SCA, so it would
> benefit the both of us. :-D
>
> Johanna

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!