[Hellsgate] hellsgate event question

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:09:40 PDT 2011

I'm thinking either Swiss 5, or if we don't have enough for that, do a
standard double elimination tourney.  I want armor inspection to start at
0900 and the tourney to start at 1000 sharp.

I can't marshal light, sadly, and I'm working out the schedule as we type...

Helene

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Keyna <keyna at hot.rr.com> wrote:

> I am assuming that since you are the marshal you will be in charge of the
> heavy list. unless you have something in mind Timur suggested double
> elimanation. Also are you going to do the rapier list? If not than do you
> know someone who can run the list and we need a list mistress/master. Let me
> know
> Thanks Keyna

"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series
of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert Gates, Secretary
of Defense.