[Hellsgate] Belton 4th of July Parade and Demo

Kat Owens gatodelfuego at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 17:15:11 PDT 2011

Ok here we go
Parade: if you want to be in the parade you need to be in the line up by no
later than 9:30 am we are tobe set and ready to roll at 9:30. We will be
lining up at Mary Harden-Baylor. You need to take the I190 exit loop 121 go
north thru 2 stop lights and you will make a left before the overpass. This
is crusader way. The information you will need is follows:
Group SCA Stronghold of Hellsgate
Contact Katie Owens
Loation number 201
you will need this information to get onto Mary Harden-Baylor that morning.
There is prking there.

Demo: For the Demo we will be in Yettie Polk Park 101 S Davis park Belton
Texas 76513
Take I190 exit loop 121 go north at the 2nd stop light make a right. at the
ed apartment complex make a right at the stop sign make a left you will se
the park.
We need help with set up. If you are not planning on riding in the parade
please help with set up. the Demo starts at 11amnd goes to 4pm.
plan to get to the park and or parade line up early parking will be fun.
If you have red white and or blue garb please tryto wear it. After all it is
he 4th of July.
I still need fighters in armor or the parade. Ratan swords for
heavies.Lights youmay carry you rapier in the parade i have gotten the ok
from the Belton Chamber and the Belton Police chief.
I know i have forgotten something important i always do. If you remember
please just ask me and i will try to get you the information

Thank you all for your time intrest and help
Lady Katla Speariviter
Katie R.Owens-Raper
(801) 831-1710
gatodelfuego at gmail.com .