[Hellsgate] Sunday Fighter Practice

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 12:40:37 PST 2011

Yes once a month trip to another fighter practice for one person not going to hurt us but most or all fighters going to a different practice once a month has the potential. I say this because as hospitaler it is my job to make sure people who show interest know where and when they can expect us to be. As Grim said the fighting is the attention getting. We need the attention.
Now remember my saying all that I have said is not to tell any one to go or not to go. We are all grown ups able to make grown up choices just remember with 6 people stepping out and John, ken and Coenred not staying if we don't give 100% to recruiting we will be struggling for officers as the positions come up. Yes I understand that is why we are a stronghold but I would hate to see the group close because we didn't give 100%.
I can tell people who are interested in the stronghold what we are and what we do but them seeing it works so much better. We need consistent attendace in the social, FP, and populace for people to see we are an active group.
In saying that I must also say thanks to Keyna and Eric who drove down to attend social last night. The Belton COC was sending someone to see what we were about. I haven't heard anything from Kat yet as if they came or not. They are very interested in our group doing an all day demo at the 4th of July celebration at Yetti Polk park where we already meet.

Once again I will be at fighter practice Sunday so whoever wants to discuss it we can.

Mel

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy