[Hellsgate] Fighter Loaner gear

Arts & Sciences Minister arts at hellsgate-sca.org
Sat Mar 5 16:42:10 PST 2011

I supplied a set of info about a decent priced blade, gloves, gorget, etc to Helene
some time back. Including a hanwei blade for under $120

SH1099 Practical Rapier (this is the blade I use modified)
CAS Iberia The Practical Rapier utilizes the popular hilt from the 1027S-GT Rapier,
modified to accomodate our SCA-approved 37 inch Schlager blade (see Model 1099-GT for the 43 inch length).

Size needed is a 37" blade as this is usable by the Youth fighters as well

$99.95
http://www.brothersmith-swords.com/SH1099-Practical-Rapier-p-23431.html

With shipping is around $120.00

Leather gauntlets from $20.00 to $35.00