[Hellsgate] An URGENT LETTER!!

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Mon Mar 7 08:28:28 PST 2011

My Lady,

You need not fear those of us from the north. Those you should fear live in the east in the Kingdom of Trimaris and there have been reports of their raiding in the Kingdom. I know Their Majesties will be taking an army east to deal with them once and for all. Pray for their continued success if that is your way. I will pray that Odin guide their path and Thor lend his thunder to the army that the Trimarian army would run in fear.

Yours in Service,

Eirik Halfdanarson