[Hellsgate] ouchies

Jennifer Knotts tazzy at hot.rr.com
Wed Mar 16 09:25:55 PDT 2011

I know how you feel. I am still recovering from my surgery.  when I walk
lately I have been limping because one foot hurts worse than the other, and
it does not help that yesterday I dropped a 24 pack of slim fast on my bad
hurting foot. then later on I found the wheel of the bed the hard way with
my other foot.