[Hellsgate] Sunday Fighter Practice

Ken Riley grimthebald at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 15:46:55 PST 2011

This Sunday's fighter practice will be the last in the current location.  There
will be on fighter practice on March 13 or 20 due to Gulf Wars.  Starting on 27
March we will be holding fighter practice in Killeen at the Community Center
Park.  The spot will be on the North West Corner of W.S. Young and E. Veteran's
Memorial Blvd.  There is a playground for the kids, restrooms, a large gazebo
and large area for the fighters.

I had a thought of holding fighter practice once a month at Cedar Park in Austin
with Bryn Gwlad so that we can practice fighting people outside of our group.
Please post your thoughts on this idea to the list and we will vote on this at
the next Populace.