[Hellsgate] Sunday Fighter Practice

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 20:03:36 PST 2011

As hospiatler I would disagree with this. Everyone was involved in starting this group and our first thoughts should be to keep this group growing and this is one reason we thought about moving FP to a different park. I understand fighters wanting to fight a variety of fighters so I would suggest doing so on Tuesday nights. All our efforts should be on Hellsgate recruiting. Support the Barony in another way but at this time we need their support to grow. Sunday fighter practice in any group is a hard time for attendance but this is the day that was choosen for our FP so give Hellsgate that time!

Mel

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy